Monday, December 8, 2014

The Right Choice (Carly Classics Book 1)

The Right Choice (Carly Classics Book 1) by Carly Phillips







Will she make the right choice ...

Advice columnist Carly Wexler has mapped out her entire life, and she's convinced by marrying her best friend, she'll be able to map out her path to happiness as well. No sexual sparks? No problem. Or so she thinks...until her fiance's brother arrives for the wedding. Mike Novak ignites a desire inside Carly unlike anything she's ever experienced, shaking up everything she's ever believed in. When Mike becomes determined to stop her mismatched wedding to his brother, will Carly be able to accept that her unexpected love for Mike might be the right choice for her after all?


4.0 out of 5 stars romanticDecember 8, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
From the start, I didn't like Peter. He was pretentious, selfish and just didn't rub me right. I liked Carly. She was sweet but too forgiving, too easy to push around. I loved watching her grow her backbone. Mike was my favorite! I loved the fact that he saw through their sham and wasn't afraid to say something. This was a very romantic sweet love story. I'd read this again and again. It was heart melting and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment