Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hard to Fight

Hard to Fight 

by Bella Jewel



Grace is a bounty hunter who wants to be taken seriously, but her boss refuses to believe that a woman can bring down a dangerous criminal. She finally gets a chance to prove herself when she's given the case of a lifetime: capture Raide Knox and bring him to justice.
Raide is a dangerous fugitive on the run...and the sexiest man Grace has ever met. Catching Raide won't be easy. He's not the kind of man to go down without a fight. Raide is more intense and frustrating than any man she's ever had to deal with, and the instantaneous attraction that sparks between them is undeniable. One thing is for sure...it's going to be a case they will never forget.
**Hard To Fight is a full-length standalone romance with a HEA**


5.0 out of 5 stars wowJanuary 7, 2016
This review is from: Hard to Fight (Kindle Edition)
*I received this book to read for an honest review*
Wow, this book was just that, wow. Talk about dark guy who's not what you think?! Funny heroine. This book blew me away, I loved it. In ways, it reminded me of the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich, only sexier, dirtier, darker!
"He stares at me like I'm off my rocker. 'All of this because they want,' his voice drops low. 'The dick?'" This book is witty, funny and sexy. I loved every minute of it and couldn't put it down.
"Were you always sassy?" I shrug. "Not always - there was this time when I was in my mother's stomach that I didn't get the chance to find my sassy side."
The characters are well written, the plot will keep you turning the pages and you're not going to want to stop! Talk about a book hangover! You need to read this.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment