Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mercenary: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Romance (Deadliest Lies)

Mercenary: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Romance (Deadliest Lies) by Michele Mannon

Mercenary: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Romance (Deadliest Lies) by [Mannon, Michele]


Sometimes in life, choices just aren't part of the plan. When fate interferes and bulldozes right over you.
That's how I felt the first time I saw him. Standing in my kitchen, soaking wet, hotter than a man has the right to be, and holding a knife.
Declan's cold, stone-cold. I can't help but want him. His presence stirs up some raw emotion within me. He seems so...alone. But is he here to kill me or save me?
He's the one man I should never want...and the one I can never forget.

IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES, IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS




Mercenary (Deadliest Lies #2)Mercenary by Michele Mannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hang on a minute, and let me catch my breath before I start!
Wow, this book blew me away. The narrative is cute and normal. By that, I mean, it doesn't feel forced to make the book good. It was thoughts and actions, and words, that I would find myself doing, saying, thinking. "Then, God love him, he licks his lips."
Seeing Diego 'visit' us in this book was great! I'm already a Diego fan! The first book in this series, I felt had too much 'backstory' built in that drug it down. This one was action packed, witty, fun, sexy, every positive adjective you can come up with!

With romantic, ovary squeezing, excitement enticing lines, like these:
"I can't let you go."
"I lied for you, Madelyn," he whispers. "And there's a goddamn good chance, I'll die for you too."
How can you NOT want to read this?! Declan is a man who, in the real world, doesn't exist. But that's why this is a romance novel, right? I'm just saying, this book was go amazing, why are you not going to buy it yet? MUST READ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment