Monday, July 22, 2013

A Gentleman and a Cowboy

A Gentleman and a Cowboy by Randi Alexander




Storeowner Laci Monson can’t see that Finn Halliday is just the genuine cowboy she’s been looking for until he resorts to using borrowed duds to capture her attention. When things go wrong, will she be able to see the real man behind the clothes?



A Gentleman and a CowboyA Gentleman and a Cowboy by Randi Alexander
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

It was pointless to read this book even if it was free. There's no depth to the characters, no relatability, and it wasn't even that hot. Finn has a crush on a store owner, goes in pretending to be a model, then bam, him and Laci are doing it? Please. I rolled my eyes, finished the story and was left wondering how I can get back the time it took to read this. This book completely fell short for me, and I'm glad I got it for free. You may want to move past this and on to something worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment