Friday, July 12, 2013

Rock Into Me (Rule Breaker)

Rock Into Me (Rule Breaker)  by Susan Arden


Heat warning level inferno!!



Within Nashville's music scene, the week-long battle of the bands is fierce and
cut-throat as well as a time to party hard. Orion, a five-member band gaining
momentum, catches the eye of Jonathan Lansing, producer and CEO of Lansing
Records on Music Row. 



He creates stars out of those he represents... 
As the hard-ass record producer for some of the hottest bands, Lansing is
accustomed to unmercifully pushing boundaries. Now, it'll take a wild
night and a bombshell of a woman to bring him to his knees...



She's the one to call his bluff...
No surprise when Alana St. James--provocative lead singer of Orion--struts out
on stage, everyone's attention is riveted. In turn, she notices the man
seated directly in front of her with his brooding intensity, not to
mention his sexy arrogance saturating the space around him.



After Orion's performance, Lansing and Alana meet-up in a less than stellar
manner. Fighting the urge to throttle one another, they discover a scorching desire.
Their painful union evolves with a wrecking-ball force, detonating into a
fiery connection. Tempted beyond endurance, Lansing breaks his rule for no
client hook-ups, unleashing his wild inhibitions, and rocking both
their worlds. 

 photo fanning-my-vagina-glee.gif



Rock Into MeRock Into Me by Susan Arden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy crap! This book was fantastic. You put a hot female lead singer and a cocky, gorgeous male label exec together and the sparks fly! The heat from this story had me worrying that my kindle was going to melt! This book was well written and really embodies what a rocker romance is... Music, sex, and oh my god, panty soaking hotness! I can't wait for the next installment! ! ! ! !

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop laughing at the video clip. Well, I'm glad the near hate-sex went over in this story. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. And making me laugh so hard coffee almost came out of my nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It best described what I went through with reading this! It was fantastic

      Delete