Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Adventure Romance (Deadliest Lies)

Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Adventure Romance (Deadliest Lies) by Michele Mannon

Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Adventure Romance (Deadliest Lies) by [Mannon, Michele]



He always gets what he wants.
The seasoned seducer, who probably charms the panties off of every woman he meets. Diego is handsome. Arrogant. Dangerous. Far more dangerous than anyone I've ever met. And with one look from across a crowded room he has me; hook line and sinker, I'm his for the night.
Diego is not a man to mess with, I know that. I just can't seem to resist his kiss, his touch. But can I trust him with my heart, with my body?
I'm being hunted for something I may or may not have seen, and Diego is my only way out of a world of death and destruction. If only I can believe his dark promises.


IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars page turningJanuary 3, 2017
This review is from: Hit Man: A Sexy Action-Packed Alpha Adventure Romance (Deadliest Lies) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say, this book, did not read like it's third in a series. I loved every minute of this page turning thrilling romance. I will say that based on the title, I expected a little more... killing, a little more of a higher body count. I am a huge fan of the bad boy killer type. I just think if you call your book Hit Man, there should be more. Even so, I think Diego was amazing, he was dark, mysterious, protective, but didn't fall over himself to be involved with Aubrey. I'm certainly interested now, in going back to read more of this series! It was hot, sexy and a certain page turner.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment