Thursday, September 17, 2015

Imperfections (The Imperfection Series Book 1)

Imperfections (The Imperfection Series Book 1)






Amazon

Who knew falling in love with my best friend had the potential to single-handedly destroy my entire family? 

For as long as I could remember, I'd been in love with sexy, lawyer extraordinaire Nicholas Alexander. We’d always had a certain chemistry growing up, especially after we shared one passionate, forbidden, perfect kiss as teenagers. For years, I’d hoped he could look past my overprotective brothers and our age difference so we could be more than friends, I was wrong. Four years ago, I left New York and my heart behind. Now I was back to stake my claim on the only man I'd ever loved. But unbeknownst to me, things were way more complicated than I could’ve imagined when I learn he's engaged—to my sister. 

Will the love and desire I feel for the one man I've ever truly wanted destroy me? Am I willing to risk it all, for a chance at everlasting love? 

Catherine Reed was the one woman I couldn't have, but the one I always wanted. She was my best friend’s baby sister, which meant she was definitely off-limits to me and anyone else if I had my way. Not even having a merry-go-round of beautiful girls could stop me from wanting her. Watching her leave was hard, but I knew giving in to what I wanted back then would ruin her... us. All I've ever wanted was for her to be happy and to see her beautiful smile. 

I haven't gotten to where I am by always doing what's right. She's back. I want her. I have every intention of making her mine. 

This book is not intended for readers under the age of 18 due to language and sexual content


4.0 out of 5 stars ... book was about Nick and Cat two people who loved each other their whole livesAugust 2, 2015
By 
This review is from: Imperfections (Paperback)
I was given a copy for an unbiased review

This book was about Nick and Cat two people who loved each other their whole lives. Cat went off to college and stayed on after, when she makes the decision to come home she was shocked to find out her sister announcing she is engaged to Nick. Nick and Cat can't stay away from each other through the whole book even when Nick is confirmed to be the father of Cats sister's baby. The story was good but it had some moments where I had read enough. It was also left in a cliffhanger. I wanted to see something good happen. It wasn't the type of book I usually read. I really wanted Cat to be happy.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

No comments:

Post a Comment