Tuesday, November 18, 2014

First Debt (Indebted Book 2)

First Debt (Indebted Book 2) by Pepper Winters




The Second Book in the New York Times Bestselling Dark Romance Series. (320 pages, 76,000 words)



"You say I'll never own you. If I win--you willingly give me that right. You sign not only the debt agreement, but another--one that makes me your master until your last breath is taken. You do that, and I'll give you this."

Nila Weaver's family is indebted. Stolen, taken, and bound not by monsters but by an agreement written over six hundred years ago, she has no way out.



She belongs to Jethro as much as she denies it.



Jethro Hawk's patience is running out. His inheritance gift tests, challenges, and surprises him--and not in good ways. He hasn't leashed her but he thinks he might've found a way to bind her forever.

IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL! 
THANKS


5.0 out of 5 stars fave seriesNovember 18, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: First Debt (Indebted Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I'm sad that I have to wait until next year for the next book. I've never really been into dark books, but this is a FANTASTIC series! I love this book more than the 1st one. The tension between Nila and Jethro is amazing. This is one of the best written series I've ever read!
You can catch the first part of it in The Captured Box Set! Trust me, you want to read that box set, it's amazing and so worth the price! Especially since you get the 1st Indebted book in it! http://tinyurl.com/o38kzyg
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment