Monday, November 24, 2014

Gates (The Reaper Book 1)

Gates (The Reaper Book 1) by G.S. Luckett





Action-packed Occult/Horror Adventure! Disclaimer: Non-religious.

Can a condemned soul become God's weapon?

A death row inmate, known as The Brit, on an isolated island escapes from his execution during a freak thunderstorm that causes the prison to change into a paranormal place. Now, he finds himself fighting his way out and protecting the very people who jailed him. Pursued by prisoners and guards possessed by ghosts along with a mysterious inmate from his nightmares using occult powers, The Brit has to lead the others to escape in order to save their souls and possibly his own.




4.0 out of 5 stars thrillingNovember 24, 2014
This review is from: Gates (The Reaper Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was an interesting twisted story. The battle between Heaven and Hell was action packed. I'll admit, at first I was slightly confused. But once I realized what was going on, it was a thrilling story. I couldn't put this book down. It held me riveted to my seat. I enjoyed the character of the Brit and feel like this is going to be a great, thrilling series. I look forward to the next one.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment