Friday, November 14, 2014

The Love List

The Love List by Eve Devon




Falling in love is just not on Nora King’s To Do List…
Neither is accidentally super-gluing her shoe to her hand right before the biggest presentation of her life!
With all the hard work she’d put into securing the family business after her father’s death, Nora has no choice but to accept help from a knight in shining armour.
Disaster relief worker Ethan Love is still haunted by his last deployment, and desperate for distraction. He’s in town to ask Nora for a major favour, and swooping in to save her presentation is a sure way to get her on side.
As Ethan sticks around and helps Nora through her grief, her barriers tumble down…but will she dare to swap her To Do lists for a How to Fall in Love list?


IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS


3.0 out of 5 stars too slow movingNovember 14, 2014
This review is from: The Love List (Kindle Edition)
The beginning of this book was funny, especially the shoe thing! I love shoes and am prone to have something like that happen to me. But, as the book went on, I felt it was lagging. It was slow moving. I just couldn't feel connected with the characters. I'm not sure why. It's a sweet romance, and a decent story, I just couldn't feel something for the story. I felt like it was over loaded with inner thoughts and what not. There wasn't enough actual dialog for me. It's not a horrible book. If you want something that will take you a few days to read, grab this. It truly is a sweet romance. It just didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'll try something else from this author and see if it is just me or if it's the authors writing.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment