Monday, September 16, 2013

Naked Sushi

Naked Sushi by Jina Bacarr




$3.03 Amazon


A Delicious Mistake
One day I'm getting canned from my job as a computer programmer for having wild copy-room sex with a guy I thought was the new game designer. The next, I'm crashing my ex-boss's business lunch in a creative attempt to get my job back, and men are eating sushi off my naked body!
That's when I realize
a) My ex-boss is hiding corporate secrets
b) Hot copy-room guy is an undercover FBI agent
c) I would make a kick-ass spy!
Then Special Agent Hottie brings out his cuffs, and things get really interesting….



Naked SushiNaked Sushi by Jina Bacarr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I supposed this could be a cute little quick read while at the doctors office or something. Its nothing I would really waste much time or money on. Hot nerdy girl does stranger in copy room of her work? Then gets naked and lets men eat off of her to ask her old boss for her job back? Really? The interactment between the two main characters was stilted and forced into being sexy, yet failed. The whole book was just transparent, uninteresting and forced. If you have something better to read, do it. Don't waste time on this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment