Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour)

Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning




$7.19 Amazon


How Far Out Are Your Fantasies?
When Rebekah Blake becomes the Sinners' new soundboard operator, she has no idea that red-hot drummer Eric Sticks is the only man who can give her everything her dirty mind desires...


Yes.. I totally went there....






  Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning
Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was fan-f******-tastic! Seriously. I couldn't put this down and my hubby is definitely feeling the after effects. And maybe my toys too. Fifty shades of what? You have to read this! It's hot, sexy, tantilizing and a sure fire way to put you in the mood!! Whether single, married or whatever your status is, someone or some toy is going to be hurting after you read this. The author really knows how to get a reader hot, heavy, excited and turned what the heck on full blast. Gah! You have to read this!

View all my reviews


My feelings on this book: 


No comments:

Post a Comment