Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Tilia Klebenov Jacobs




$9.99 Amazon

When Tsara Adelman leaves her husband and two young children for a weekend to visit her estranged uncle, she little dreams he is holding several local children captive on his lavish estate. Mike Westbrook, father of one of the boys, kidnaps her to trade her life for the children’s. Soon Tsara and Mike are fleeing through New Hampshire’s mountain wilderness pursued by two rogue cops with murder on their minds.




Wrong Place, Wrong TimeWrong Place, Wrong Time by Tilia Klebenov Jacobs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book, until about 60%. The whole kidnapping is over and it starts on the aftermath. The ending was amazing, I just felt that everything between 60% and the end was too much. I liked the trial, but could have done without chapter after chapter of nightmares, conversations with the Rabbi and what not. I felt that it dragged down the suspense and thrill of the rest of the book. It took me awhile to trudge through it, but reading the ending made it worth it for me. In no way am I saying this is a bad book. I did really enjoy it, I just felt some of it could have been done without, and it would have earned a 5 star from me. I really liked Tsara, and found myself loving Mike. It was extremely well written in the beginning. Again, try losing some of the parts that drag it down. The characters are well developed. There's no way for you to not enjoy them. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment