Thursday, December 12, 2013

All I Want for Christmas is You (Book 1 Fate with a Helping Hand Holiday Romance)

All I Want for Christmas is You (Book 1 Fate with a Helping Hand Holiday Romance) by Lisa Mondello





BOOK 1 in Fate with a Helping Hand Series

Sometimes fate needs a little hand...

Santa Claus is going to have a rough season... Lauren Alexander is raising her daughter alone. Abandoned by her family for her decision to keep her daughter Kristen, she has done a pretty good job for the last six years. Or she thought she had. That's why she is crushed when little Kristen gives up her wish for a toy or goodie and instead asks Santa for a present for her mother. She wants Santa to bring a Daddy. Delivering Daddies isn't Santa's bag. 

But this Santa has a plan... 

Kyle Preston knows what it is like to be abandoned too. Luckily he found the support of loving adoptive parents and has turned himself into one of the most successful Real Estate developers in town. 

Building a house is easy. Building someone's trust is a whole other story. But with a little helping hand, a little Christmas magic can make all the difference in the world.



All I Want for Christmas is You (Fate with a Helping Hand, #1)All I Want for Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, this book wasn't a blow out fantastic read, but it was good. I found Kyle to be a bit too pushy, yet Lauren was way too stubborn. I understand as a single mom you want to be independent and take care of you and yours, but a little help, will never kill anyone. I felt that her character took it a little too far. Even though he's pushy, Kyle is a genuine, amazing man. I mean, he plays santa, and gives a little girl her wish? Yea, what a man! This is a very sweet book. Slightly sexy, but not really. It's basically one of those sugary romances! Definitely worth a little holiday cheer! If you're looking for a romance that will make you feel christmasy? You should definitely pick this up. I mean, you can't beat free, and it was one of the rare free books that was actually good!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment