Thursday, February 20, 2014

Girls' Night In

Girls' Night In by Anna Karam




Olivia was having a rotten streak of bad hookups. Guys came into her life and left as soon as they got what they wanted. She makes friends with Jade, a new and exciting woman at work, who invites her for a Girls’ Night In at her upscale apartment. Wine flows and so does their passion as Jade introduces Olivia to a whole new world of sexual pleasure.
Warning: This book contains graphic language, explicit sex, and other subjects not appropriate for YA readers.


Girls' Night InGirls' Night In by Anna Karam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm not typically one to read girl on girl type books. But this was actually very sensual, sexy and hot! I loved that the characters incorporate both male and female in their lives. I think the way things happened and how they occured, that it made for one steamy short read! Guy or girl, straight or not, if you like sexy, read this!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment