Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reviews for 5/14

Today's Reviews 5/14:




Amazon $0.99

Believers of fate, destiny, whatever, say that there are many paths to your one final destination. No matter what choices you make you will always end up right where you are supposed to be. Well I guess I took the road less traveled because God knows I’m broken, bruised, and damaged. 
This is my story. It’s about all the wrong turns that led to the right destination. We were written in the stars from the very beginning and neither of us knew it. Love is something you can’t fight and can’t hide from no matter how bad you want to. This is my cosmic turn of love.


Written in the StarsWritten in the Stars by Jennifer Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say, I really like Coll. Having been there done that, this book really meant something to me. I understood the journey that Mack went through. The author captured those details very well. I would have loved to see more about Mack and Coll. I think the characters are well developed, even the ones you see little of. Being completely different from what I've read by this author, I think it's a sweet little romance, and a powerful message. To me, the book says, Don't regret any decisions you've made, because you'll end up where you belong. If you want a short sweet read, try this.

View all my reviews


Amazon $0.99
Ava is a waitress in a shitty diner in the heart of New York City. Sai is a mysterious stranger who suddenly appears out of nowhere and seems to bring the wrath of hell with him. Sometimes it is better to just keep to yourself, but in Ava's case, this could never be...Sai not only brings hell with him, he also brings all the answers to who and what Ava really is and sets her on the path she was destined to walk. Sexy, action packed with smoking hot love scenes, two guns are definitely better than one.


AVA (Double Gun Series Novella, #1)AVA by Rue Volley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fast paced read. I wish it had been longer, given more details, but it definitely is able to hook you in! I like a strong female in books! It's refreshing. I look forward to reading the rest of the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment