Thursday, June 26, 2014

Expose Me (Fifth Avenue)

Expose Me (Fifth Avenue) by Kate Hewitt



$7.69 Amazon

$8.99 Nook

This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on August 1, 2014.

TEN YEARS AGO ONE DEVASTATING NIGHT CHANGED EVERYTHING FOR AUSTIN, HUNTER AND ALEX. NOW THEY MUST EACH PLAY THEIR PART IN THE REVENGE AGAINST THE ONE MAN WHO RUINED IT ALL. 
With ruthless determination, Alex Diaz has risen up from his deprived roots to become the head of a global media empire. But he has one last thing to achieve…avenge his friend by destroying the man responsible for her death, Jason Treffen. With stunning talk-show host Chelsea Maxwell about to interview Treffen live on TV, this is Alex's chance. 
He'll use her show to exact a very public revenge—and seducing Chelsea, if needed, would certainly be no hardship. But he underestimates Chelsea and the attraction between them, and as their relationship deepens, Alex realizes that to annihilate Treffen could also shatter the life that Chelsea has built to protect herself….



Expose MeExpose Me by Kate Hewitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series just gets deeper and deeper. I love the drama mixed with the super sexy stories. I have to say, Chelsea is my favorite out of this whole series. She is damaged and I don't just mean, bad childhood damaged. She has issues. But when you think about growth of a character, she astounded me. I'm certainly looking forward to the next book for this series, but so for, Alex and Chelsea have me! The saga of taking Jason Treffen down continues and has me hooked. I can't stop reading these.


I find it interesting, that you can get different authors to weave one great big story together into series without them looking or feeling differently. They read so well, you'd never know. You have to read this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment