Sunday, June 22, 2014

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Vol 1 (Escaping the Dead)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Vol 1 (Escaping the Dead) by W.J. Lundy






Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a introduction into the apocalyptic world of Staff Sergeant Brad Thompson. 

The radio goes quiet while on convoy in Afghanistan, a lost patrol alone in the desert. With his unit and his home base destroyed, Staff Sergeant Brad Thompson suddenly finds himself isolated and in command of a small group of men trying to survive in the Afghan wasteland. The local population has been afflicted with an illness that turns them into rabid animals. They pursue him and his men at every corner and stop. Struggling to hold his team together and unite survivors, he must fight and evade his way to safety. 

W. J. Lundy is a current member of the U.S. Military with service in Afghanistan. He is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book to the Wounded Warrior Project. 
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ 

IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK THE PERMALINK AND CLICK YES, YOU FOUND IT HELPFUL. THANK YOU



4.0 out of 5 stars great zombiesJune 22, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Vol 1 (Escaping the Dead) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book! I did. It was a different outtake on zombies and what not. I enjoyed not only the overseas aspect, but the soldiers, the way things unfold, all of it. I'm going to have to pick up the next book. The cliffhanger was done well! It's very rare I find a cliff hanger that doesn't make me hate the book. This certainly has me interested in the next one! Plus, some of the proceeds go to a great cause! You need to buy this book if you like zombies, soldiers, war, action! My only downfall, was the length. I would have loved just a little bit more detail as to how everyone got along. I feel that as it skipped over a month or so, it was a little lacking. But really, who cares.. that's just my opinion. Read this book!
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment