Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DARK ANGEL: A Mafia Romance Book 3

DARK ANGEL: A Mafia Romance -- Book Three: A Violent Love Affair by Angela Jordan




DARK ANGEL: A sizzling romance with sex so hot, it leaves a body count... 

Karen's a free spirit, and she's not about to let anyone boss her around -- that is, until she meets Angelo DeSilva, a dark and no-nonsense alpha male. But Angelo's got a secret... 
Can Karen keep her head on her shoulders, even as she gets wrapped up deeper and deeper into Angelo's dark world? Or is she doomed to fall prey to her DARK ANGEL? 

***Note: This book contains explicit sex scenes. For ages 17+.*** 

Excerpt: 

I reached out my hand to him, unable to bear the physical distance between us. He stared at me for a long second. He seemed satisfied. In an instant he’d crossed the room to take my hand in his, drawing me up so our bodies were pressed tight together, and his mouth took mine in a brutal kiss. 
This was what I needed. To show him how much I wanted him, and that I accepted everything he had told me. 
“God, cara mia. I want you so much. It killed me when I thought I had lost you. I fucking ache to be inside you again,” he breathed out against my lips. 
I put my lips to his ear, breathing heavily. “Then show me.” 

5.0 out of 5 stars oh manNovember 5, 2013
By 
This review is from: DARK ANGEL: A Mafia Romance -- Book Three: A Violent Love Affair (Erotic Romance) (Kindle Edition)
You, this author really knows how to keep you wanting more! I'm dying of anticipation in between books!!! I'm in love with this series! Short, quick, sexy reads with some drama! Angelo is just too fricking hot for his own good! Can't wait to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment