Friday, November 1, 2013

something black...

something black...  by Steven Montano




Free on Amazon

The end of the world is here.

A mysterious commuter train crash leaves no survivors, but that's just the beginning. Within 24 hours, most of Washington's population has vanished, and chaos spreads like wildfire as murderous shadow creatures ruthlessly hunt down the scattered survivors.

Now a desperate band of refugees struggles to stay alive as they race across a deserted countryside in search of safety. But there are two among them who are not what they seem. 

One is the cause of all of this madness. And another has been chosen to stop it.

Something evil is coming. Something sinister. Something black...


something black...something black... by Steven Montano
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sure the author can write horror. But, the story jumps all over the place. I feel it could have been written a litle better. The plot of the story is completely given out at once instead of developing through out the book. I found it hard to enjoy. Most of the time I spent trying to figure out the time frame. I mean.. it goes from One month from now to Four days ago, Three days ago then Three years ago. I just couldn't enjoy this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment