Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sand: The Colonel's Daughter

Sand: The Colonel's Daughter by Lili Tufel





Dallas is a Special Forces Lieutenant who is driven by his promise to protect the Colonel’s daughter Abby from an opium drug lord. He is torn between duty and his love for her and when he discovers that the drug lord's charming—murderous son has befriended Abby, there's no limit to how far he is willing to go to protect her. 



SandSand by Lili Tufel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was ok. I really wanted to like it. The premise and plot were interesting to start. But as you trudge on, it's weird how everyone ends up related or falling into this "family". It also drags on and on as if only to fill space. You think it's over and here's a happy ending, but there's more and it just starts to get boring.

The romance was weak. Not steamy, just sappy. I enjoy an Alpha type man, take charge and protective, but the men in this book were sappy and it ruined the whole take charge effect for me.

I really think that there are lots of parts that could be cut from this book to make it good. What starts out as a good plot quickly falters and falls flat. It was ok, but if you're looking for a good read, I wouldn't recommend this. I got it when it was free and there's no way I think it's worth $5.99

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment