Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hideaway Cove (A Windfall Island Novel)

Hideaway Cove (A Windfall Island Novel) by Anna Sullivan



SOME PASSIONS CAN'T BE DENIED . . .

Jessi Randal walked away from her last relationship with a baby and a broken heart. Now, years later, the last thing this single mom wants is to give Windfall Island-and all its nosy residents-anything more to gossip about. But the moment she lays eyes on the tall, sexy stranger with the slow Southern drawl, she knows she's in delicious trouble . . . 


Holden Abbot is on the island to find the missing heir to the Stanhope family fortune. It's his job to charm as many secrets out of the town as possible. And if he can charm Jessi into his bed, even better. When all evidence points to her as the heir, a dangerous enemy sets his sights on Jessi and her son. Now Holden will have to risk everything to protect the family he's come to love. 



Hideaway Cove (Windfall Island, #2)Hideaway Cove by Anna Sullivan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book more so than the 1st one. I'm not sure what it was, maybe already being a part of this mystery or even it was just better written. I can't put my finger on it. But I enjoyed Hold and Jessi much more than Maggie and Dex. This was a wonderful romance with dashes of suspense. This was a good story. I may just go back and read the first one and re-evaluate why I didn't rate it higher! I think this series is going to be fun to follow!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment