Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Invitation To Passion (My Lord's)

Invitation To Passion (My Lord's) by Bronwen Evans




Book three in my Invitation To ...Regency romance series... 

Consummate rake, Lord Richard Craven, has his heartbroken when the woman he loves is forced into an arranged marriage to a violent brute. To make matters worse, circumstances force him to marry Lady Madeline Knight—a woman he views more like a sister-only for fate to play the cruelest of tricks. Shortly after his wedding his former lover is widowed, and Richard learns she could be pregnant with his child. 

Madeline Knight thought she was doing the right thing when she saved Richard Craven from his lover's irate husband. Now her silly schoolgirl crush has left her married to a man who's in love with another woman. Consumed with guilt over trapping Richard, she tries her best to be the perfect wife and win his heart. Failure is not an option. For if she fails she loses everything, she loves him too much not to set him free… 

While Richard and Madeline confront the reality of their marriage, Madeline’s life comes under threat. A family enemy is set on revenge. Will Richard learn the truth of his heart, and what is truly precious to him, before the unknown enemy destroys their world?


IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS


1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars loveJuly 16, 2014
This review is from: Invitation To Passion (My Lord's) (Kindle Edition)
This was the first Invitation To book I've read. I've read the Disgraced Lords series from this author and am in love with her work. So I read this one and fell in love. I seriously need to go back and read the rest!! This is one crazy powerful suspenseful series. This book is fantastic.

"There is a difference between loving me and being in love with me." This book is so emotional. It made me smile and I for real cried! It was so beautiful and well written! Not to mention, it was sexy!
"Primal awareness shimmered through Maddy as he began his sensuous assault all over again." You'll fan yourself, you'll ride the rollercoaster of emotion. It doesn't matter if you haven't read the rest of the series. This book can be stand alone and still fill you in! I'm in love with this author. She has quickly risen to my top 10 faves!
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely review. It's always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete