Sunday, July 6, 2014

Riding Home (Sons of Chance)

Riding Home (Sons of Chance) by Vicki Lewis Thompson





This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on August 1, 2014.

Perfect is good. 
Imperfect is even better… 
City-slicker lawyer Jeannette Trenton is about as welcome at the Last Chance Ranch as a rattlesnake at a square dance. She's there to atone for one major mistake. But Jeannette's pretty sure righting her big wrong does not include thinking lustful thoughts about the ranch's new cowhand…. 
Zach Powell knows Jeannette's type—a wound-up-tight perfectionist with one eye on her email at all times. Heck, that used to be him. She needs to shake it loose, face her imperfections and allow herself to make mistakes. There's definitely no mistake about the wickedly sexy vibe between them. This gal is gonna have to "cowboy up"…or miss the ride of her life!




Riding Home (Sons of Chance, #16)Riding Home by Vicki Lewis Thompson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read Reagan's story. It was the first book in this series I read. I wasn't impressed. It didn't really excite me. But this book, I loved it. Jeanette and Zach were good. I think that they made each other better people. I was more interested in this book, enjoyed it a lot more. This was a cute little Western novel and I think I'll go back to reading other books in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment