Saturday, July 26, 2014

Maverick Sheriff (Sweetwater Ranch)

Maverick Sheriff (Sweetwater Ranch) by Delores Fossen





$4.99 Nook

This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on September 1, 2014.

Delores Fossen kicks off her new series, Sweetwater Ranch, with a Texas lawman, a beautiful district attorney…and the child they'll risk everything to protect 
Saving a little boy's life reopens painful wounds for Texas sheriff Cooper McKinnon. This could be his son, whose loss has haunted him for two years. But Cooper has a formidable adversary in Jessa Wells. She's the adoptive mother—and she'll do anything to hold on to Liam. 
It's cruel justice that the man who shares Liam's rare blood type has an unsolved murder in his own family. And the danger's far from over. Fighting her desire for Cooper, Jessa has no choice but to join forces with the maverick cowboy. Jessa knows working together is their best shot at keeping the child safe. But it's the possibility of a future alone that breaks Jessa's heart.




Maverick Sheriff (Sweetwater Ranch #1)Maverick Sheriff by Delores Fossen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a really suspenseful book. I enjoyed the twists and turns. I wish that there had been a little more about the backstory. As I read it, I felt like there had been a book before this one. But all in all, it was a wonderful story. I won't give out spoilers, but if you like Romantic Suspense, read this! It was well written and heart warming. I was disappointed. With the cover, I felt there would be more of a Western theme to the book than there was. But, it's still good.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment