Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Twice The Growl (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance)



Twice The Growl (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) by Milly Taiden



This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on August 29, 2014.


Paranormal Dating Agency Book 1 


Talia Barca needs a date. Badly. She uses the services of the Paranormal Dating Agency hoping for a decent guy to take to a family wedding. A wedding her ex-husband has wormed his way into as a guest. 


Connor and Theron want Tally to complete their Alpha triad. She's sexy, curvy and funny. But she's human. And they're not sure she'll go for a relationship with two men at the same time. 


As if deciding to give two men a shot wasn’t difficult enough, Tally will also need to deal with a threat from the pack. She'll either prove she's strong enough to be an Alpha mate or find herself at the mercy of a vicious opponent. 


Reader Warning: This book contains lots of scorching sex (including a threesome so hot it will make your ereader sizzle), adult language (hanky panky with no dirty talk is no fun), and violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. However, if you like dirty, raunchy sex with some sarcasm and two hot men on one curvy girl, then this is right up your alley. Enjoy!


Twice the GrowlTwice the Growl by Milly Taiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Hotness Batman! I loved this book. The dating agency idea was cute. I love the meddling relatives in stories. They make for great comical relief. The story itself was hot and sexy. There's just something about 2 men at once that makes it a steamy fantasy. I think that the menage genre is growing in popularity. No, I wouldn't have one myself, but that doesn't mean I don't get turned on by it!


This author has a way of making great characters. Her females are all independent, realistic women, not barbie dolls. They have strong personalities and are quick on their feet. They always have something to say that makes me laugh and think of myself doing the same. The men in this story are hot, sweet, sexy, caring, any other positive adjective you can think of. I think that the two men together were a perfect match. Seriously... if I ever found 1 man like these 2, I'd die a happy woman. Seriously looking forward to the next in this series.


Cover- 5

Plot- 5
Editing- 5
Ending- 5 (I'm panting for more)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment