Thursday, January 30, 2014

Repossessed (Warlock Repo Man Chronicles)

Repossessed (Warlock Repo Man Chronicles) by Shawntelle Madison




Supernatural matchmaker Tessa Dandridge knows a little mist here and a little magic there will help reckless werewolves and precocious pixies find love. That is, until her magical Smythe scroll is lost in her repo’ed car and she can’t contact her V.I.P. clients. To connect with an important client cavorting in the fifth dimension, Tessa must depend on handsome Rob Shin, a warlock repo man, to enter Limbo and find her Smythe Scroll. 

Rob has money problems of his own, thanks to the bank determined to foreclose on his elderly aunt and uncle’s home. Repossessing magic wands and cursed pianos from disgruntled warlocks isn’t the best pay, but the Navy SEAL works well as a repo man to pay off his family’s debts. Rob’s repossession jobs catch up with him when a powerful warlock seeks to end his life for his constant meddling, drawing Tessa in the middle. 


Repossessed (Warlock Repo Man Chronicles #1)Repossessed by Shawntelle Madison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not usually into Witches and Warlock books, but this one was good! It was a mix of w&w, military and suspense. I really liked it! The story was well thought out, enjoyable and I couldn't put it down! I really liked Rob. The strong silent type who barely smiles, but is sexy and powerful. Tee is fun, clumsy and a great heroine. I think a lot of paranormal readers are going to enjoy this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment