Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wild on You: The Justiss Alliance Series

Wild on You: The Justiss Alliance Series  by Tina Wainscott




This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on February 4, 2014.

The Justiss Alliance is an elite team of heroes out to do right. In Wild on You, one untamable SEAL meets a woman who handles the wildest sort of animals—until she herself becomes the hunted.

When Rick Yarbrough, aka Risk, a discharged SEAL with a taste for danger, joins the Justiss Alliance, his first assignment seems like a baby-sitting gig: He must guard an out-of-control general’s daughter. Then he meets his charge.

Addie Wunder is no baby. She’s a dedicated animal-rights activist who isn’t above breaking the law if innocent creatures are threatened. But her work has made her a lot of powerful enemies. If she doesn’t stop, she may just turn herself into an endangered species. 

Risk’s mission is to keep Addie out of trouble. But as they grow closer, Addie becomes so much more than a job. And the more he has to lose, the more Risk is willing to put his own life on the line—for her cause, her safety, and her sweet-hot embrace.

IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS


5.0 out of 5 stars love itFebruary 4, 2014
This review is from: Wild on You: A Justiss Alliance Novel (Kindle Edition)
This was actually a really great read! Though I'm not "wild" about the cover, I would have loved to see a more "manly" background, the story was well worth the read! There's action, morals, love, sexiness and more! I enjoyed the plot, the characters were sweet and sexy. I liked Addie's passion and dedication. I loved Risk's protectiveness. Alpha males get me every time! You get a good glimpse into the other boys on the team, and what I'm guessing will be upcoming books! Risk is one man that I wouldn't mind guarding my body! I am actually anxious to read the next in the series! I'll be looking out for it!
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment