Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ordinary (The Anything But Series)

Ordinary (The Anything But Series)  by Lindy Zart






There are three kinds of people in the world: those who are alive, those who are undead, and those who can see the undead.

Honor Rochester found out she's one of the three, and it's not the one she would prefer to be. 

She can accept her fate and live as is decided for her. Or not live at all.





Ordinary (Anything But, #1)Ordinary by Lindy Zart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Every now and then I find a YA book that makes me forget I'm an adult. This isn't it. It really had a young feel to it. Now, that doesn't take away that it was a good story, I just couldn't connect with it. I think with the right audience, this book could do well. The UD/UDK world is quite a different paranormal aspect than your average shifter or vampire book. It was refreshing, though I feel that the interaction with Christian and Honor are being forced. It didn't flow very well, but not to say that in the next of the series, it wouldn't be better detailed. The book was well written, and I really would reccomend it for the YA genre readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment