Monday, May 12, 2014

Play (A Stage Dive Novel)

Play (A Stage Dive Novel)  by Kylie Scott





Kylie Scott returns with the highly anticipated follow-up to international bestseller Lick.
Mal Ericson, drummer for the world famous rock band Stage Dive, needs to clean up his image fast—at least for a little while. Having a good girl on his arm should do the job just fine. Mal doesn’t plan on this temporary fix becoming permanent, but he didn’t count on finding the one right girl.
Anne Rollins never thought she’d ever meet the rock god who plastered her teenage bedroom walls—especially not under these circumstances. Anne has money problems. Big ones. But being paid to play the pretend girlfriend to a wild life-of-the-party drummer couldn’t end well. No matter how hot he is. Or could it?

IF YOU ENJOY MY REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK PERMALINK AND VOTE YES IT WAS HELPFUL, THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storyMay 12, 2014
This review is from: Play (Stage Dive Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Ladies, hold on to your boots! This book will blow you away! If you love rockers, you have got to read this! I'm already about to go pick up the first one. I haven't read it yet! This book, other than 1 or 2 minor mistakes, was fantastic. I was up all night reading it. I died laughing at so many parts, my husband had to mute the tv and ask me to read elsewhere lol!

When they broke the bed, I thought I would piss my pants! When Lizzy told Mal everything about Anne, I could so picture my sister doing the same thing. The author put a lot of thought into this story and the way everyone interacts with each other. I love it. It's sexy and quite entertaining! Lines like: "Anne's clitoris. It's me, Malcolm, your lord and master." will have you holding your sides giggling.

It's an endearing story that will hit all of your emotions along the way. You have got to pick this up! Though many reappearing characters, you don't feel left out if you haven't read the first one, which I haven't yet! You have to read this book!
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment