Friday, June 21, 2013

Hunter

Hunter by Jacquelyn Frank




$5.38 Amazon

This can't be happening to her. A random break down…an isolated mountain road, a seemingly chance meeting with a hotter-than-hot stranger. Tatyana is a modern gal who can handle any crisis, but before she knows what's hit her, she's sensing a hideous threat, not to her but to this man who draws her like a moth to flame. Hunter.
"I know things…I saw it."
When the attack comes, she is his protection from a diabolical enemy, even as he initiates her into a startling world of magic, sorcery and sensuality. For in a moment of terrifying danger a spark has been struck, and neither can escape the erotic fire to come…


HunterHunter by Jacquelyn Frank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm all for paranormal and what not, but flying witches and the whole story just didn't hit me. It felt, tacky and predictable. I wasn't impressed at all. The cover just doesn't match what the author tries to portray Hunter as. It seems long winded in parts, but then rushed in others. I would be willing to try others by this author, but this one, just didn't do it for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment