Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Witch (War-N-Wit, Inc.)

The Witch (War-N-Wit, Inc.)  by Gail Roughton




In Gail Roughton's War-N-Wit, Inc., the Witch, published by Books We Love, Ariel Anson thinks she has her life in order. She’s young, smart, and beautiful, even if she doesn’t believe the beautiful part. She’s a paralegal with a great career and a fiancé who’s a CPA. You just can’t get any steadier than that. Then she meets private investigator, bounty hunter, process server Chad Garrett. What does War-N-Wit, Inc. stand for anyway? Warlock and Witch? For real? Oh, yes! For real. Her life as she knows it is over! 





The Witch (War-N-Wit, Inc., #1)The Witch by Gail Roughton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was actually a cute little book. The characters are witty. They make you laugh, smile. I really enjoy the plot, the idea of this series. The fact that they just know what the other is thinking, doing, seeing is a little annoying. I'd hate to be that connected to someone. But all in all, it's a delightful little paranormal romance. It's fun and easy reading. I think you'll enjoy this. I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment