Thursday, October 10, 2013

Deathscape (Broslin Creek)

Deathscape (Broslin Creek) by Dana Marton


$2.99 Amazon

After a near-death experience, artist Ashley Price is compelled to paint visions of the dead. Then she paints a man buried alive and, recognizing the  surroundings, she rushes to save him. 

Instead of being grateful to her for rescuing him, Detective Jack Sullivan accuses her of being in league with a serial killer. He swears he will put her behind bars. Except, the more time he spends with her, the more he falls under her spell. Can he trust her, or is he walking into another deadly trap?

Captain Bing's story, DEATHTRAP, is now available!

If you enjoy fast paced thrillers, try Dana Marton's suspense bundle: AGENTS UNDER FIRE On sale for a limited time! 



Deathscape (Broslin Creek Trilogy #1)Deathscape by Dana Marton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say I really enjoyed this book. It was dramatic, fun, and interesting. I felt pulled in and held there until the end. The mystery and action rolled into romance was a great combo. This was a well written story. The reader is taken on rollercoaster of emotions. The only part I didn't like was the slight paranormal aspect. It didn't feel like it fit in very well. But the rest is great. I couldn't stop trying to guess who the bad guy was! I think if you like action romance, this is a great book and I'm definitely going to be picking up the rest of the series! I can't wait to see what's in store.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment