Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Where's My Son? (Det. Jason Strong #1)

Where's My Son? (Det. Jason Strong #1 by John Dalglish




What would you do if your son went missing? How far would you go to get him back?

***

Michael Barton comes home to find his infant son gone. There is no trace of the kidnappers, and the police have no leads. Michael is driven by a promise and he won't stop.

Detective Jason Strong led the task force to find Michael's son and has become his friend. But as Michael's darkness grows, Jason fears he may be the only one who can stop him.

It is a race against time, as the detective tries to stop the events that will change everyone, before it's too late.



Where's My Son? (Jason Strong Detective #1)Where's My Son? by John C. Dalglish
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For a novella about a certain character, you really don't see a lot of this Jason until the last half of the book. It was interesting, to see things progress in the kidnapping of a child, but I was rather disappointed in the story. I felt it could have been better. It was a quick read, so that was ok, but I will most likely not read anything else from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment