Saturday, October 5, 2013

Entry-Level Mistress

Entry-Level Mistress by Sabrina Darby 





Daniel Hartmann and Emily Anderson have every reason to hate each other. Her father destroyed the lives of his parents and he in turn sent her father to jail. Now Daniel’s a successful billionaire and artsy Emily is his newest employee. Both of them intend to make the other pay for the sins of the past, but revenge has never been so sweet.



Entry-Level MistressEntry-Level Mistress by Sabrina Darby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story. I love the past the two main characters share. I love they way they ease into love and seeing their story develop. The only thing I wasn't thrilled on, was how easily Emily gave in. If this was a man she had hated her whole life, I think she should have put up more of a fight. But all in all, it was a great story that kept me interested from beginning to end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment