Friday, March 14, 2014

Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny)

Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny) by Leia Shaw

Werewolf pack beta, Sorin, lives to protect the gray wolf population in Yellowstone. But his life takes on a new purpose when the sexy Harmony steps in to challenge his old-fashioned views about pack women. 

When he recognizes her as his fated mate, he must adapt to her independent ways or risk losing her. As they engage in a battle of wits, a menacing presence lurks just out of reach. Can the fated pair learn to work as a team in time to save the wolves they’ve sworn to protect?

Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)Destined for Harmony by Leia Shaw
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the series I've read. I have to say, I didn't really feel left out. I enjoyed seeing a strong woman in Harmony, but there were times when I had to roll my eyes. She acted like a scared little girl instead of the big strong fighter she was trying to portray herself as. The story itself was sexy. I really enjoyed Sorin. Strong, dominant, alpha! But, the let down was that the story ended at 87%. The other 13% of the book I have, was nothing! I felt a little ripped off. But, all in all, it's a decent, quick read. It doesn't go too in depth with the characters, so you don't get too attached, but it's not a horrible book. It's just, ok.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment