Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Accidental Demon Slayer, An Urban Fantasy Romance

The Accidental Demon Slayer, An Urban Fantasy Romance (Biker Witches Mystery, Book 1) by Angie Fox




It's never a good day when an ancient demon shows up on your toilet bowl. For Lizzie Brown that's just the beginning. Soon her hyperactive terrier starts talking and her long-lost biker witch Grandma is hurling Smuckers jars filled with magic. Just when she thinks she's seen it all Lizzie learns she's a demon slayer-and all hell is after her. 

Of course that's not the only thing after her. Dimitri Kallinikos a devastatingly handsome shape-shifting griffin needs Lizzie to slay a demon of his own. But how do you talk a girl you've never met into going straight to the underworld? Lie. And if that doesn't work how dangerous could a little seduction be...? 

Want a sneak peek? Be sure to check out the “Look Inside This Book” feature at the top left of the page where you can preview the first three chapters! 




The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1)The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well, this book had so many good ratings and it was free, so I picked it up. I love a good demon/witch paranormal book. This isn't is. I'm not sure how it happened to have sooooo many good ratings. The main character is juvenile. I couldn't like her at all. The grandma was weird, sometimes funny, but mostly just weird. The dog was annoying. I just couldn't get into the story. There was nothing to capture me. The characters really turned me off of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment