Friday, March 14, 2014

The Billionaire's Muse (A BDSM Erotic Romance)

His Acquisition (The Billionaire's Muse, #1) (A BDSM Erotic Romance) by Ava Lore




Artist Sadie MacElroy has landed a sweet gig as the personal assistant to her best friend, Felicia Waters. Despite her scattershot creative nature, she's a whiz at organizing, planning, and ordering people around. But her sweet gig turns sour at a charity art auction she's organized when she bumps into a stage lackey and sends a 17th century Qing Dynasty vase crashing to the ground. Electing to take the fall, Sadie attempts to arrange payment of the vase to its owner, eccentric billionaire and (extremely) amateur artist Malcolm Ward. But Malcolm doesn't care about the money or the vase; inspired by Sadie, he decides he only wants her, any way he can have her. In front of his camera, under his brush... or in his bed. 

His Acquisition is a 16,300 word novelette. Part one of five in The Billionaire's Muse series. 




His Acquisition (The Billionaire's Muse, #1)His Acquisition by Ava Lore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was short and sexy. Not bad for a freebie. But, it was listed under a BDSM search, and be warned, there is none. There's 1 sex scene, sort of. Sure, it was sexy, I wanted to know more about Mr. Ward and his oddity. Lite, funny and sexy.. a great combination for a novella. It was an interesting start to the series, but it was a disappointment that it's labeled BDSM, with none of that. Hell, this "installment" didn't even have sex, just oral.

View all my reviews


His Canvas (The Billionaire's Muse, #2) (A BDSM Erotic Romance) 




Sadie isn't certain what to make of Malcolm Ward, but it seems no one is. Intrigued and intensely attracted, Sadie decides to spend more time with him to get to the bottom of things. But when he invites her again into his studio, this time using her very body as the medium with which to express himself, it's Malcolm who starts to uncover parts of Sadie that she would rather leave buried...

His Canvas is a 16,000 word novelette. Part two of five in The Billionaire's Muse series.




His Canvas (The Billionaire's Muse, #2)His Canvas by Ava Lore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

And now I'm disappointed. $2.99 for 10 minutes worth of reading? This installment was as short as the free intro to the series and again, no BDSM. A little sex, sure it was hot, and I was getting into it, then realized, omg, the books over already? Really? I doubt I'll waste my money or time on the next installment. Sure I want to know what happens, but I feel the price is not right for what I'm getting/reading. I'm highly disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment