Saturday, March 22, 2014

Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventure

Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventure (2-Book Bundle: The Adventure Begins and The Adventure Continues) by Ruthie Knox



This title will be auto-delivered to your Kindle on March 25, 2014.

EPISODE 1: CHAINED
EPISODE 2: HITCHED
EPISODE 3: BLINDSIDED
EPISODE 4: RAVAGED
EPISODE 5: IGNITED
EPISODE 6: MISTAKEN
EPISODE 7: RENOUNCED
EPISODE 8: STRIPPED
EPISODE 9: TRANSFORMED
EPISODE 10: CLAIMED

Ashley Bowman has always been impetuous, but even she is a little shocked when she chains herself to a palm tree in the Florida Keys hours before a hurricane is due to blow in. It’s all with the hope of saving her childhood home from a heartless Miami developer. But the moment she meets Roman Díaz she realizes he does have a heart—it’s just encased in ice. Ashley’s determined to get Roman to crack . . . even if she has to drag him all over the eastern seaboard to do it.

Roman can hardly believe he’s been talked into driving across the country with this brazen wild child in a skimpy bikini. He tells himself he had no choice—Ashley insists he meets the elderly snowbirds whose community will be displaced by his career-making development deal. But in truth he knows that there’s something about Ashley that makes him want to get a little wild himself . . . and the closer they get, the more tempted he becomes.



Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventure (Roman Holiday, #1-10)Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventure by Ruthie Knox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was just ok for me. I had read the first installment before this whole book came out. I hated how short it was and you didn't get much of the story. So here, I thought reading this compilation would be better. To me, the story drags on and on. There's not much romance until you're about halfway through the entire thing. I was expecting more of a relationship to develop and sooner. It's ok, once things start rolling. It's just the very long long lead up to it that I didn't enjoy. I really enjoy this authors other books. I'm more interested in her Camelot series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment